5K & Frozen Mile/Fun Run
Posted on January 14, 2015 by Stephanie
Winthrop is very happy to be a sponsor of the 5K & Frozen Mile/Fun Run! The Race will be Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. Races will be run snow, rain, or shine.
The 5K is primarily flat and fast, closed 2 loop course through the streets of North Towson. The Frozen Mile is a shorter one loop course. Both courses start and end at Southerly Road. Both courses are stroller and walker friendly, and leashed pets are permitted in the Frozen Mile and Fun Run.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:45 – 7:30 a.m. Packet Pick-up and Last Chance Registration
- 7:30 a.m. Warm-up Session courtesy of Fit2Order
- 8:00 a.m. Athleta Power to the She 5K
- 8:45 a.m. Winthrop Frozen Mile and Fun Run
- 9:00 a.m. Awards and refreshments in The Winthrop Foyer *you must be present to win any awards
Both races will be timed using state-of-the-art disposable RFID bib-chip technology for accuracy and quick results. You must wear your race bib to be timed.
Along with all the other prizes and fun things happening that day the first 25 runners that schedule a tour with Winthrop (up until March 1st) will receive a $15 Starbucks Gift Card! *You must present your bib to receive the gift card.
Join the fun, click here to RSVP!